Cytokines are small molecule proteins, including interleukins, tumor necrosis factors, growth factors and chemokines, that play an important role in immune and inflammatory responses. Chemokines are a class of cytokines that enable cells to undergo chemotactic movements and can be divided into four subfamilies, CXC (α), CC (β), C (δ) and CX3C (γ). Chemokines and their receptors play an important role in inflammation, tumors, autoimmune diseases, allergic reactions, AIDS and other processes.
The study of differential expression of cytokine levels provides a deeper understanding of the immune system and its multifaceted response to most antigens, especially immune cell-mediated inflammation. For mice, a model organism, there may be unique challenges in sample availability and detection of low levels of cytokines.
Creative Proteomics uses Luminex technology to simultaneously analyze multiple cytokines and chemokine biomarkers in rats through magnetic beam-based multiplex assays, which is suitable for biological and medical research in autoimmune and immune system diseases, cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, and other fields. We allow the receipt of cell culture supernatants, saliva, milk, urine, serum, plasma, cell culture extracts, other biological fluids, whole blood, tissue extracts, cell lysates, and cell medium samples.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
|Rat||Rat Cytokine 14-Plex Panel||IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-10, IL-13, IL-2, IL-4, IL-6, ICAM-1, IFN-γ, GM-CSF, L-Selectin, TIMP-1, TNF-α, VEGF||+Inquiry|
|Rat||Rat Cytokine 24-Plex Panel||EPO, G-CSF, GM-CSF, GRO/KC, IFN-γ, IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, L-7, IL-10, IL-12p70, IL-13, IL-17A, IL-18, M-CSF, MCP-1, MIP-1α, MIP-3α, MIP-3α RANTES, TNF-α, VEGF||+Inquiry|
|Rat||Rat Chemokine 9-Plex Panel||GROα/KC/CINC1/CXCL1, MCP-1, MIP-1α, Rantes, Eotaxin/CCL11, IP-10, MCP-3, MIP-2/Gro-β||+Inquiry|
- 96-well plate design for batch detection of multiplexed factors up to 80 samples
- High sensitivity, as low as pg/mL
- Multi-factor assays performed with 50 μL liquid sample and 200 μg total protein
- Maximized information in a single sample and cross-analysis allowed between analytes
- Run your assay in just 3-5 hours
- Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker/key factor screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes