The quantitative analysis of soluble proteins is widely used in immunology, neurobiology, oncology, metabolism and other fields. Compared to traditional ELISA techniques, microsphere-based multiplexed assays allow for the simultaneous detection of multiple markers from a single specimen, greatly improving the efficiency of researchers and enabling high-throughput analysis of rare and valuable samples.
Luminex multiplex technology enables simultaneous analysis of multiple cytokines, chemokines and other protein biomarkers in human serum, plasma and cell culture samples.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
Advantages of Human Luminex Array Platform
- High throughput and high speed: The analysis fluorescence speed can reach up to 5000~15000 pcs/s. It can perform real-time, qualitative and quantitative analysis of many different target molecules in the same sample at the same time in less than 3h.
- High sensitivity: The detection range can reach 3~5 orders of magnitude, and the lowest detection concentration can reach 0.1 pg/mL.
- High specificity and accuracy: homogeneous immunoassay is used without washing, which reduces the error of experimental results caused by washing during operation. Flow laser technology is used in the assay to detect each microsphere, preventing interference from heteroantigens (antibodies) in the specimen.
- Small amount of specimens: The simultaneous detection of multiple indicators in the same reaction well significantly reduces the amount of specimens compared to other methods, making it suitable for the detection of rare specimens.
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker/key factor screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes
At Creative Proteomics, we take great pride in providing our clients with a wide range of professional services in the biotechnology and life sciences fields. With over 20 years of industry experience, our team of highly skilled biologists and researchers is dedicated to providing superior results and valuable insights to support your research projects and business goals. In addition to pre-designed panels, we offer Custom Human Cytokine Assay to meet your unique requirements and goals.