Cytokines are a class of polypeptides, proteins or glycoproteins that are produced by cells activated by the immune system, hematopoietic system, or inflammation, and can regulate cell differentiation and proliferation and induce cells to perform a variety of biological functions. Cytokine detection has important value in disease diagnosis, basic immune research and cytokine therapy monitoring.
Creative Proteomics can provide cytokine detection platform for scientific research. According to different purposes, our dedicated analysts will customize exclusive solutions for you. We aim to provide customers with high-quality and convenient services to help you accelerate the progress of your project.
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay: study gene expression and measure the transcription abundance of cytokine mRNA.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): The specific binding of antibody molecules to antigen molecules. Separate free contaminants from the target protein bound to the solid-phase carrier, and use special markers for qualitative or quantitative.
- Flow cytometry: Achieve simultaneous detection of multiple indicators from one specimen.
Types of cytokine testing services:
Advantages of cytokine detection service
- Large linear range
- One-stop analysis services
- Rapid time to results
- Customized service
- Detailed analysis report
Application of cytokine detection
- Basic immune research: To clarify the immune regulation mechanism at the molecular level. Analyze the relationship between each cytokine and disease.
- Disease diagnosis: Detection of biomarkers. Determine the body's immune function.
- Cytokine therapy monitoring: In vitro culture stimulates lymphocytes to secrete cytokines, amplifies the stimulating effect of drugs on immune cells, and predicts the potential risk of drugs that may cause cytokine release syndrome. Determine the lowest expected level of biological effects and choose a reasonable safe starting dose.
If you have any questions or want to know more, please contact us. Our professionals will answer for you. We look forward to working with you.
* For Research Use Only. Do Not use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.