Chemerin signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of chemerin signaling pathway.
(GUO Yao, et al., 2018)Chemerin is a newly discovered adipokine that is mainly secreted by adipose tissue in an autocrine or paracrine form. Chemerin affects glucolipid metabolism by binding to its receptor, recruiting inflammatory cells, regulating insulin sensitivity and adipocyte differentiation. Therefore, Chemerin may play an important role ian obesity, metabolic syndrome and osteoporosis. In addition, Chemerin is closely associated with cardiovascular diseases, tumors, non-alcoholic fatty liver, polycystic ovary syndrome and psoriasis, and can be secreted by adipocytes, act on its own receptor CMKLR1 via the autocrine pathway to promote adipocyte differentiation and glucose transport, and act on inflammatory response cells (e.g. macrophages) via the paracrine pathway, which may be a new therapeutic This may be a new target for the treatment of related diseases.
The chemerin protein is a secreted adipokine whose physiological or pathological function requires binding to one of three receptors on the cytoplasmic membrane, CMKLR1, CPR1 or CCRL2, which in turn trigger different downstream molecular events or silent chemerin signaling. physiological processes, such as bone mass maintenance. The chemerin/GPR1 signaling pathway has also been shown to have similar functions due to the high structural similarity between CPR1 and CMKLRI.
Our detectable targets:
We provide Luminex technology for chemerin signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform, which is developed on the basis of high-speed digital signal processing technology, colored microspheres, applied fluidics and laser technology. The core is the use of fluorescent dyes for encoding. By adjusting the different ratios of different fluorescent dyes, more than 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra were obtained. The reactions are carried out on microspheres with different fluorescent codes, such as nucleic acid hybridization, antigen-antibody, enzyme-substrate, ligand-receptor binding reactions. Using laser detection technology, qualitative and quantitative analysis of microsphere encoding and reporting fluorescence.
In addition to Luminex multiplex assay, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology can also be provided to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of chemerin signaling pathway detection:
- Good repeatability: The Luminex detection platform directly reads the fluorescence value, which is more stable and sensitive: 100 microspheres of each type are detected, and the median value is taken as the result, which is equivalent to 100 repeated detections for each sample.
- Low cost: Simultaneous detection of multiple indicators of a sample can save time, samples, reduce detection costs, and improve analysis efficiency.
Application of our service:
- Study the regulatory mechanism of chemerin signaling pathway in medicine
- Study the impact of each clinical virus on the chemerin signaling pathway
- Study the effect of drugs or therapies on the chemerin signaling pathway
Creative Proteomics has developed a signaling pathway target detection platform. We can provide detection services not only for chemerin signaling pathways, but also for other signaling pathways. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us in advance and we will customize the service for you according to your requirements. Looking forward to working with you.
- GUO Yao, HUO Jianzhong. et al. Biological effects of chemerin signaling on osteoporosis. Chin J Osteoporos. 2018, 24(12): 1671-1680.
- Bozaoglu K, Bolton K. et al. Chemerin is a noveladipokine associated with obesity and metabolic syndrome. Endocrinology. 2017, 148(10): 4687-4694.