Flow cytometry is used to detect some life activities in living cells, especially its dynamic changes, by antigen-antibody binding and chemiluminescence principle. With the development of research, only quantitative and viability detection of cells can not meet the needs. The study of the expression ability of cytokines at the cellular level is particularly important for the study of the role of cytokines in diseases.
Flow cytometry plays a vital role in cytokine research, especially in the research of cytokine quantification and signaling pathways. Creative Proteomics has prepared a cytokine antibody library, including multi-species, multi-categories of antibodies and various fluorescent detection solutions to help you accelerate your cytokine quantification and cell signaling pathway research.
What we can do?
- Highly sensitive detection of viable cytokine-secreting cells
- Analysis of cytokine secretion at single-cell level
- Rapid and reliable quantitation of intracellular cytokine levels
The Attune NxT Flow Cytometer used by our company is a multi-parameter high-throughput flow cytometer. With acoustic wave-assisted hydrodynamic focusing technology, it can solve various technical difficulties and provide reliable, fast and accurate analysis for a wide range of sample types. It loads samples 10 times faster than a traditional flow cytometer, has five lasers and up to 14 colors to choose from. Violet laser can be equipped with 6 fluorescence channels. With a special anti-blocking design, it can detect samples that are difficult to process with ordinary flow cytometry.
Advantages of flow cytometry cytokine assay
- A variety of samples can be processed. For example: serum, plasma, cells (whole blood cells, PBMC, mouse immune cells) and all kinds of body fluids.
- The high-sensitivity fluorescent labeling and detection system will ensure accurate and reliable experimental results.
- Detect two or more cytokines in the same cell at the same time. The cytokine subtypes and secrete cytokines can be distinguished according to the cellular immune phenotype, and multi-parameter correlation analysis can be performed.
Precautions for sample preparation
- Sample source: The sample used for flow cytometry should be single-cell suspension, which can be blood, suspension cell culture fluid, various body fluids, and single-cell suspension of paraffin-embedded tissue.
- Delivery requirements: Living cells need to be stored in a suitable medium with liquid nitrogen or dry ice, and various body fluids and paraffin sections need to be stored with ice packs.
Creative Proteomics can provide you with a one-stop solution to quantitatively detect intracellular cytokines using flow cytometry. The result we delivered to you will contain not only the raw data but also the graph and chart processed by our data processing department. If you want to test other cytokines or other information you want to consult, please contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.