Colony stimulating factor is a kind of cell colony that can stimulate different hematopoietic stem cells to form in semi-solid culture medium when conducting in vitro research on hematopoietic cells. Colony stimulating factor can quantitatively detect antigen or antibody components in body fluids, study the synthesis of anti-enzyme antibodies, locate various intracellular components in immune enzyme staining and show trace immunoprecipitation reaction.
Creative Proteomics can provide colony stimulating factor detection platform for scientific research. According to different purposes, our dedicated analysts will customize exclusive solutions for you. We aim to provide customers with high-quality and convenient services to help you accelerate the progress of your project.
The principle of colony stimulating factor
The biological effects of colony stimulating factor:
- Promote the differentiation of certain leukemia cell lines
- Promote the proliferation of embryonic stem (ES) cells and inhibit the differentiation of ES cells
- Mobilize bone marrow neutrophils to migrate to peripheral blood
- Promote differentiation and proliferation of bone marrow neutrophil precursors
- Enhance the function of neutrophils
Types of colony stimulating factor we can detect:
- Multi-colony stimulating factor (multi-CSF, IL-3)
- Stem cell factor (SCF)
- Granulocyte and macrophage CSF (GM-CSF)
- Granulocyte CSF (G-CSF)
- Macrophage CSF (M-CSF)
- Erythropoietin (EPO)
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay: study gene expression and measure the transcription abundance of cytokine mRNA.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): The specific binding of antibody molecules to antigen molecules. Separate free contaminants from the target protein bound to the solid-phase carrier, and use special markers for qualitative or quantitative.
- Flow cytometry: Achieve simultaneous detection of multiple indicators from one specimen.
Advantages of colony stimulating factor detection service:
- Large linear range
- One-stop analysis services
- Rapid time to results
- Customized service
- Detailed analysis report
Application of stimulating factor detection:
- Clinical application:
- Preventive application:
- Therapeutic application:
Mainly used to prevent and treat leukopenia caused by tumor radiotherapy or chemotherapy, treat bone marrow hematopoietic dysfunction and myelodysplastic syndrome, prevent possible potential infectious complications of leukopenia, and reduce neutropenia caused by infection Recovery speeds up.
That is, it is used when the white blood cells are not significantly decreased to avoid severe bone marrow suppression caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
CSF can be used to quickly improve the blood image when the white blood cells are reduced. GM2CSF has a better effect on patients with low granulocytes and infections.
If you have any questions or want to know more, please contact us. Our professionals will answer for you. We look forward to working with you.