Cytokines play an important role in physiological and pathological processes such as immune cell differentiation and development, immune regulation, inflammatory response and tumor metastasis. They can also mediate cell-cell interactions and participate in tissue repair. The detection of cytokines can determine the immune function of the body, which is important for the diagnosis, disease course observation, efficacy judgment and treatment monitoring of diseases.
The overall structure of the mouse immune system is comparable to that of humans and consists of both innate and adaptive components. Mouse models have substantially contributed to our understanding of the biology of various diseases. For example, in cancer, it is possible to validate cancer genes, discover tumor biomarkers, and evaluate investigational therapeutic approaches for exploration. As in humans, mouse immune cells are driven by a complex network of cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors that regulate regulation of disease.
In order to determine the specific cytokines involved in any inflammation or immune response, cytokines may need to be screened, which usually requires a certain degree of automation and/or high throughput. Beads can make the process of automation and high-throughput screening easier. Creative Proteomics offers mouse cytokine assay services that facilitates studies of immune responses, inflammatory diseases, allergies, sepsis, and cancer. Based on Luminex assay technology, we can enable the simultaneous determination of multiple proteins. The assay can be applied to extracellular protein analysis of almost all types of biological samples. If you need, we will also provide other technologies to assist in validation.
Our detectable targets:
We can mainly provide quantitative detection of the following targets, including but not limited to:
We also offer a wide range of established Mouse Luminex Multiplex Assay Panels for you to choose from.
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Flow cytometry (FACS analysis): Highly sensitive fluorescent labeling and detection system, which can detect two or more cytokines in the same cell at the same time.
- Mass Cytometry: A flow technique that uses the principle of mass spectrometry for multi-parameter detection of single cells. It inherits the characteristics of high-speed analysis of traditional flow cytometry and has the high resolution capability of mass spectrometry detection.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): Use the primary antibody for capture, and conjugate the secondary antibody with an enzyme or radioisotope for detection. Our multiplexing system can detect the expression of multiple cytokines at once.
- Suitable for serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant and all kinds of body fluids. Serum and plasma are recommended to be diluted 2 times.
- Cells (whole blood cells, PBMC, mouse immune cells)
- The body fluid samples are stored in a refrigerator at -80 degrees Celsius and transported on dry ice.
- Cytokine profiling
- Dose determination
- Mechanism of action
- Exploratory, confirmatory & predictive biomarkers
Creative Proteomics can provide you with a one-stop solution. If you want to detect other targets or ask for other information, please contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.