Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) is a cytokine that activates multiple signal transduction pathways and controls the expression of multiple genes. TNF is divided into two types according to its structure: TNF-α and TNF-β. TNF-α is a factor produced by activated macrophages, monocytes and T cells that can cause tumor necrosis, also known as cachectin. TNF-β is a lymphotoxin (LT) produced by activated T cells and NK cells.
Creative Proteomics can provide tumor necrosis factors detection platform for scientific research. According to different purposes, our professional analysts will customize exclusive solutions for you. We aim to provide customers with high-quality and convenient services to help you accelerate the progress of your project.
Types of tumor necrosis factors we can detect:
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay: study gene expression and measure the transcription abundance of cytokine mRNA.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): The specific binding of antibody molecules to antigen molecules. Separate free contaminants from the target protein bound to the solid-phase carrier, and use special markers for qualitative or quantitative.
- Flow cytometry: Achieve simultaneous detection of multiple indicators from one specimen.
Advantages of tumor necrosis factors (TNF) detection platform
- One-stop analysis services
- Fast turnaround time
- Customized service
- Detailed results analysis report
Applications of tumor necrosis factors (TNF) detection
- For research on TNF and many diseases such as cardiovascular disease, multiple organ failure, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), graft versus host disease (GVHD) And the pathophysiological process of bone marrow hematopoietic syndrome (MDS).
- For research on anti-TNF-α therapeutic approaches.
Creative Proteomics has developed a tumor necrosis factors detection platform. Our services are not limited to providing tumor necrosis factor testing, we can also provide other cytokine testing. If you want to test other types of cytokines, you can contact us. Our professional analysts will communicate with you. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.