Introduction to C-MYC signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of C-MYC signaling pathway.
The C-myc gene is one of the important members of the myc gene family. The c-myc gene is not only a translocation gene, but also an adjustable gene regulated by a variety of substances. It is also a kind of gene that can make cells proliferate indefinitely and achieve immortality. The gene that promotes cell division, the myc gene is involved in cell death, and the c-myc gene is related to the occurrence and development of a variety of tumors.
The C-myc gene is mainly activated through amplification and chromosomal translocation rearrangement, and it has an important relationship with the occurrence, development and evolution of tumors in certain tissues. In different human tumor cell lines, including granulocytic leukemia cell lines, retinoblastoma cell lines, certain neuroblastic cell lines, breast cancer cell lines and certain lung cancer cell lines, C-myc or Amplification of C-myc related sequences. C-myc gene amplification has also been observed in human colon cancer cell lines. C-myc oncogene has been found in osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, chordoma, liposarcoma, and rhabdomyosarcoma Amplification was found. When the amplification reached 30 times, HSR and DMS appeared on the chromosome, and the overexpression of C-myc was related to the early tumor recurrence. In tumorigenesis, ras and myc, sis and myc, myc and fos were found Coupling activation, synergistic tumorigenesis and so on.
The C-myc gene is a cellular homologous sequence of V-myc of avian myeloid virus (AMN) MC-29. V-myc isolated from MC-29 virus is a gag-myc fusion, which consists of 1358 bp gag The gene is composed of 1568 bp V-myc gene. The C-myc gene is composed of 3 exons and 2 introns. The human C-myc gene is located at 8q24. Physiologically, the expression of C-myc gene It is generally related to the growth state of cells. If growth factors stimulate fibroblasts, C-myc expression can be increased. On the contrary, C-myc expression decreases during cell differentiation. During cell culture, C-myc expression structure or Research on antisense oligodeoxynucleic acid found that C-myc also plays a role in the process from G0 phase to S phase of cells. It shows that the change of C-myc expression is related to the proliferation and differentiation of cells, and its expression product is in regulating cell growth, Play a role in differentiation or malignant transformation.
The C-myc signaling pathway can promote the expression of miR483-3p and down-regulate IGF2BP1 and IGF2BP3 to participate in the regulation of IGF2 related gastric cancer-promoting signaling pathways.
Our detectable targets:
We provide Luminex technology for C-MYC signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform developed on the basis of colored microspheres, laser technology, applied fluidics and high-speed digital signal processing technology. The core is to encode polypropylene microspheres or magnetic microspheres with fluorescent dyes. By adjusting the different ratios of the two fluorescent dyes, up to 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra can be obtained. Antigen-antibody, enzyme-substrate, ligand-receptor binding reactions and nucleic acid hybridization reactions are performed on microspheres with different fluorescence encoding. Qualitative and quantitative analysis by laser detection of microsphere coding and reporter fluorescence separately.
C-myc gene is not only a translocation gene, but also an adjustable gene regulated by a variety of substances, which is related to the occurrence and development of a variety of tumors. Play a role in regulating cell growth, differentiation or malignant transformation.
In addition to Luminex Multiplex Assay, Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), Flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology can also be provided to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of C-MYC signaling pathway detection:
- High-throughput: Simultaneous analysis of multiple target molecules in the same sample. Theoretically, the detection flux is equal to the number of types of microspheres, that is, up to 100 types.
- Low sample consumption: Because 100 different target molecules can be detected in the same reaction well at the same time, the amount of sample is greatly saved; and because of the small size of the microspheres, as little as 1 puL of samples can be detected.
- Simple and fast operation: Because it is a liquid phase system, the reaction time is greatly shortened, and multiple cytokine detection can be completed within 2 to 3 hours.
Application of our service:
- To study the regulation mechanism of C-MYC signal pathway in disease
- To study the effect of each virus on C-MYC signaling pathway
- To study the effects of drugs or therapies on C-MYC signaling pathways
Creative Proteomics has developed a signal pathway target detection platform. We are not limited to providing C-MYC signal path detection services, but can also provide other signal path detection services. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us and we will customize the service for you. Look forward to working with you.
- Kwang Bok Lee, Shuai Ye, et al. p63-Mediated activation of the β-catenin/c-Myc signaling pathway stimulates esophageal squamous carcinoma cell invasion and metastasis. Cancer Letters, 2018, 353(1): 124-132.
- Guo, Z., Liu, D, et al. RETRACTED ARTICLE: CIP2A mediates prostate cancer progression via the c-MYC signaling pathway.Tumor Biol, 2019, 36: 3583–3589.