Lipid metabolism signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of lipid metabolism signaling pathway.
(Yuan G A, et al., 2021)Lipids are a large class of compounds that occur in nature and are heterogeneous in chemical composition and structure. The structural diversity of lipids endows them with a variety of important biological functions. Lipids are the main components of biological membranes. They are involved in signaling, regulation of cell growth, proliferation, differentiation, senescence, programmed death, survival, apoptosis, inflammation, motility, membrane homeostasis, chemotherapeutic response and drug resistance. In addition, they provide energy and are involved in the growth and maintenance of life activities of organisms.
Lipid metabolic transduction studies include: lipid and metabolite analysis and identification; lipid function and metabolic regulation (including key genes/proteins/enzymes); lipid metabolic pathways and networks.
In clinical medicine, a key role in the lipid metabolism signaling pathway is played by using a chemical to inhibit fatty acid desaturase activity, reduce the "stemness" of these cells, reduce lethality, effectively remove ovarian cancer stem cells, prevent spheroid formation in vivo and block tumor initiation in the organism.
Lipid metabolic signaling is regulated by multiple signaling pathways, generating a variety of bioactive lipid molecules and participating in the activation or regulation of different signaling pathways. Lipid metabolism and lipid-mediated apoptosis have led to new research breakthroughs in the field of cancer therapy.
Our detectable targets:
We provide Luminex technology for lipid metabolism signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform, which is developed on the basis of high-speed digital signal processing technology, colored microspheres, applied fluidics and laser technology. The core is the use of fluorescent dyes for encoding. By adjusting the different ratios of different fluorescent dyes, more than 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra were obtained. The reactions are carried out on microspheres with different fluorescent codes, such as nucleic acid hybridization, antigen-antibody, enzyme-substrate, ligand-receptor binding reactions. Using laser detection technology, qualitative and quantitative analysis of microsphere encoding and reporting fluorescence.
In addition to providing customers with luminex multiplex assay, we can also provide enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of lipid metabolism signaling pathway detection:
- High sensitivity: The microspheres have a large specific surface area, which can combine with the target molecules in the sample with the maximum ability, which improves the detection sensitivity. The lowest detection concentration can reach 0.1pg/mL.
- Strong specificity: It can automatically distinguish bound and unbound microspheres, and can quickly read the fluorescence signal on a single microsphere.
- High accuracy: Due to the large detection range of the Luminex detection platform, it does not need to be diluted like ELISA detection, and does not need to be washed. The fluorescence intensity of the reporter molecule on the microsphere is directly proportional to the binding molecule to be detected.
Application of our service:
- Study the regulatory mechanism of lipid metabolism signaling pathway in clinical medicine
- Research on the influence of various medical viruses on lipid metabolism signaling pathway
- Study the effects of carcinogenic drugs or carcinogenic therapies on lipid metabolism signaling pathway
Creative Proteomics has developed a signal pathway target detection platform. We are not limited to providing lipid metabolism signal path detection services, but can also provide other signal path detection services. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us and we will customize the service for you. Look forward to working with you.
- Blassberg R, Jacob J. Lipid metabolism fattens up hedgehog signaling. Bmc Biology, 2017, 15(1):95.
- Yuan G A, Xl B, et al. Relationship between lipid metabolism and Hedgehog signaling pathway. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2021.