TCR cell signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of TCR cell signaling pathway.
TCR (T cell receptor) is a T cell surface receptor, responsible for recognizing the specificity presented by major histocompatibility complex (MHC) on the surface of antigen presenting cell (APC) Sexual antigen peptide, forming TCR-pMHCcomplex (TCR-antigenic peptide-MHC complex, TCR-peptide-MHCcomplex).
There are three main pathways for T cell activation: phosphatidylimosito1 metabolic pathway, protein tyrosine kinase pathway, and T cell activation bypass pathway. In the latter two pathways, there are four main components that play a role in the initial stage of signal transduction. Species ZAP-70 (SykPTK), CD30 complex, Lck/Fyn (SrcPTK) and adaptor protein (1inker for activation of Tcell LAT).
The activation of TCR signals not only induces the proliferation of T cells and the production of cytokines, but also promotes T cells to differentiate into effector T cells and perform their functions. T cell receptor (TCR) plays a key role in the development of thymic T cells and the activation of peripheral T cells, the function of T cells and the formation of immune synapses. It provides the connection between T cells and antigen presenting cells (APC). The activation of TCR promotes many signal cascades, which ultimately determine the fate of cells by regulating the production of cytokines, cell survival, proliferation and differentiation. The negative regulation of TCR signal is also very important, mainly to check the excessive activation of the immune response related to this pathway.
Our detectable targets:
We provide Luminex technology for TCR cell signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform developed on the basis of colored microspheres, laser technology, applied fluidics and high-speed digital signal processing technology. The core is to encode polypropylene microspheres or magnetic microspheres with fluorescent dyes. By adjusting the different ratios of the two fluorescent dyes, up to 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra can be obtained. Each kind of microspheres is covalently cross-linked. Capture antibodies against specific antigens.
T cell receptor signaling plays a key role in both the development of thymic T cells and the activation of peripheral T cells. It is widely used in cell proliferation, downstream MAPKs signaling pathway and activation regulation of Ca2+ signaling pathway.
In addition to Luminex Multiplex Assay, Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), Flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology can also be provided to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of TCR cell signaling pathway detection:
- High flexibility: specific probes, antigens or antibodies can be connected to the microspheres to meet the needs of different customers.
- Good repeatability: similar homogeneous reaction mode, each indicator has 1000-5000 reaction units, and the median value of 100 analysis is taken.
Application of our service:
- To study the effect of each virus on T-Cell receptor cell signaling pathway
- To study the regulation mechanism of T-Cell receptor cell signal pathway in disease
- To study the effects of drugs or therapies on T-Cell receptor cell signaling pathways
Creative Proteomics has developed a signal pathway target detection platform. We are not limited to providing T-Cell receptor cell signal path detection services, but can also provide other signal path detection services. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us and we will customize the service for you. Look forward to working with you.
- Garcia KC, Adams JJ, et al. The molecular basis of TCR germline bias for MHC is surpprisingly simple. Nat Immunol, 2019, 10: 143-147.
- Nika K, Soldani C, et al. Constitutively active Lck kinase in T cells drives antigen receptor signal transduction. Immunity, 2020, 32(6): 766-777.