Chemokines are a class of small molecular cytokines with similar primary structure, which can chemotactic cells to move in a targeted manner. They play a wide range of physiological and pathological roles in the development of immune cells and organs, immune response process, inflammatory response, pathogen infection, wound repair, tumor formation and metastasis. According to the position and number of N-terminal cysteine residues, chemokines can be divided into 4 sub-families: CC, CXC, XC and CX3C.
Creative Proteomics can provide chemokines detection platform for scientific research. According to different purposes, our professional analysts will customize exclusive solutions for you. We aim to provide customers with high-quality and convenient services to help accelerate the progress of your project.
Types of chemokines we can detect:
- CXC Subfamily Detection Service
- CC Subfamily Detection Service
- C Subfamily Detection Service
- CX3C Subfamily Detection Service
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay: study gene expression and measure the transcription abundance of cytokine mRNA.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): The specific binding of antibody molecules to antigen molecules. Separate free contaminants from the target protein bound to the solid-phase carrier, and use special markers for qualitative or quantitative.
- Flow cytometry: Achieve simultaneous detection of multiple indicators from one specimen.
Advantages of chemokines detection platform
- One-stop analysis services
- Fast turnaround time
- Customized service
- Detailed results analysis report
Applications of chemokines detection
- Analyze the function of chemokines, from intracellular transport to signal transduction activities.
- Study the relationship between chemokines and the mechanism of occurrence and metastasis of various diseases. For example, it plays a role in the production and differentiation of immune cells and bone marrow hematopoietic cells, development regulation and immune response regulation.
- Develop new anti-inflammatory drugs based on the physiological functions of chemokines.
Creative Proteomics has developed a chemokines detection platform. Our services are not limited to providing chemokines testing, we can also provide other cytokine testing. If you want to test other types of cytokines, you can contact us. Our professional analysts will communicate with you. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.