Introduction to actin dynamics signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of actin dynamics signaling pathway.
The gene array related to actin cell dynamics signaling pathway includes more than 80 genes that play a key and regulatory role in cytoskeletal signal transduction. Actin is an important component of microfilaments, which is essential for cell morphology changes, migration, proliferation and survival. Changes in the actin cytoskeleton play an important role in a variety of biological behaviors, such as phagocytosis and the formation of T cell immune synapses. The actin cell dynamics signaling pathway helps to better understand the related biological behaviors. Molecular regulation mechanism.
In mammalian cells, there is a continuum of extracellular matrix-plasma membrane-cytoskeleton, and extracellular signals can transmit signals into the cell through this continuum. The regulation of actin cytoskeleton is mainly through plasma membrane integrins, G protein-coupled receptors, receptor tyrosine kinases, etc. These molecules combine with ligands on the plasma membrane to transmit extracellular signals to the cytoskeleton, and ultimately directly Regulate actin cell structure proteins such as Arp2/3 complex, etc., which leads to the formation of different actin-dependent structures, which in turn affects cell migration, differentiation and other cytological behaviors.
Extracellular signals regulate actin dynamics through G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), integrins, and receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs).GPCRs constitute a large protein family of receptors, that sense molecules outside the cell and activate inside signal transduction pathways and, ultimately, cellular responses. Integrins are transmembrane receptors that are the bridges for cell-cell and cell-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions. Intracellular signals regulate of the cell's response to external cues occurs through Rho. Rho is a member of the Ras superfamily of small GTP-binding proteins that play a central role in diverse biological processes such as Actin cytoskeleton organization, Microtubule dynamics, Gene transcription, Oncogenic transformation, Cell cycle progression, Adhesion and Epithelial wound repair. ROCK and PAK are downstream protein kinase effectors. Aberrant control of cytoskeletal signaling, which can result in a disconnection between extracellular stimuli and cellular responses, is often seen in immune pathologies, developmental defects, and cancer.
Our detectable targets:
|BD-2||BDN||Catenin-beta 1||Catenin-γ||C-reactive Protein||CTGF|
We provide Luminex technology for actin dynamics signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform developed on the basis of colored microspheres, laser technology, applied fluidics and high-speed digital signal processing technology. The core is to encode polypropylene microspheres or magnetic microspheres with fluorescent dyes. By adjusting the different ratios of the two fluorescent dyes, up to 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra can be obtained. Each kind of microspheres is covalently cross-linked. Capture antibodies against specific antigens.
Changes in the actin cytoskeleton play an important role in a variety of biological behaviors, such as phagocytosis and the formation of T cell immune synapses. The actin cell dynamics signaling pathway helps to better understand the related biological behaviors.
In addition to Luminex Multiplex Assay, Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), Flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology can also be provided to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of actin dynamics signaling pathway detection:
- High flexibility: specific probes, antigens or antibodies can be connected to the microspheres to meet the needs of different customers.
- High sensitivity: the detection limit can reach 0.01pg/m1.
- Good repeatability: similar homogeneous reaction mode, each indicator has 1000-5000 reaction units, and the median value of 100 analysis is taken. High accuracy: the detection range is 35-6 orders of magnitude, which is very strong with ELISA and mass spectrometry.
Application of our service:
- To study the regulation mechanism of actin dynamics signal pathway in disease
- To study the effect of each virus on actin dynamics signaling pathway
- To study the effects of drugs or therapies on actin dynamics signaling pathways
Creative Proteomics has developed a signal pathway target detection platform. We are not limited to providing actin dynamics signal path detection services, but can also provide other signal path detection services. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us and we will customize the service for you. Look forward to working with you.
- Levayer R, Lecuit T. Biomechanical regulation of contractility: spatial control and dynamics. Trends Cell Biol. 2018, 22(2), 61–81.
- Poukkula M, Kremneva E, et al. Actin-depolymerizing factor homology domain: a conserved fold performing diverse roles in cytoskeletal dynamics. Cytoskeleton (Hoboken), 2019, 68(9), 471–490.
- Rottner K, Stradal TE. Actin dynamics and turnover in cell motility. Curr. Opin. Cell Biol, 2011, 23(5), 569–578.