Pyroptosis signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of pyroptosis signaling pathway.
Pyroptosis refers to the autonomous and orderly death of cells controlled by genes in order to maintain the stability of the internal environment. Pyroptosis is different from cell necrosis. Pyroptosis is not a passive process, but an active process. It involves the activation, expression and regulation of a series of genes. It is not a kind of autologous damage under pathological conditions. Phenomenon, but a process of death actively striving for better adaptation to the living environment.
Pyroptosis is a basic life phenomenon widely existing in the biological world, and it plays a very important role just like cell growth, development, and proliferation. At present, it is believed that the extracellular stimulus that induces pyroptosis must be transmitted through a series of intracellular signals, and the selective breakage of DNA between nucleosomes is one of its important signs.
Pyroptosis is characterized by morphological changes such as the condensation of the nucleus, the chromosomal DNA being cut into ladders with nucleosomes, the shrinking of the cells, and the final formation of apoptotic bodies. Does not cause the lysis of surrounding cells. Pyroptosis is sporadic in the cell population, progresses in stages, and depends on the supply of ATP and the synthesis of RNA and protein. It is an active elimination mechanism. It can be observed not only during ontogeny and under physiological conditions such as egg cell shrinkage, but also under many diseases and pathological conditions such as autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and ischemic diseases. The intracellular information transmission pathway of pyroptosis can be roughly divided into two stages, namely the induction stage and the implementation stage. There are endogenous and exogenous factors that induce pyroptosis in the induction stage of pyroptosis. Endogenous factors include the activation of pyroptosis-inducing mechanisms (such as Fas ligand, tumor necrosis factor, etc.) and the inactivation of inhibitory mechanisms (proliferative factors such as growth factors, hormones, receptor factors, etc.).
Our detectable targets:
We provide Luminex technology for pyroptosis signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform developed on the basis of colored microspheres, laser technology, applied fluidics and high-speed digital signal processing technology. The core is to encode polypropylene microspheres or magnetic microspheres with fluorescent dyes. By adjusting the different ratios of the two fluorescent dyes, up to 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra can be obtained. Each kind of microspheres is covalently cross-linked. Capture antibodies against specific antigens.
Apoptosis is a basic life phenomenon widely existing in the biological world. Apoptosis signaling pathways play a very important role in cell growth, development, and proliferation.
In addition to Luminex Multiplex Assay, Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), Flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology can also be provided to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of pyroptosis signaling pathway detection:
- Versatility: VEGF signaling pathway technology can be applied to a variety of biological tests, including immune analysis, genotyping, gene expression, enzyme analysis, etc. It can detect both protein and nucleic acid. In addition to clinical use, it can also be used in scientific research, CDC, blood stations, agricultural, biological and pharmaceutical professional laboratories, etc.
- High-throughput and high-speed: Each microsphere is used as a separate test body, which can perform a large number of biological tests at the same time. It only needs 10~201 samples to test up to 100 indicators at a time, and the fastest can reach 10,000 tests /hour.
Application of our service:
- To study the effects of drugs or therapies on pyroptosis signaling pathways
- To study the effect of each virus on pyroptosis signaling pathway
- To study the regulation mechanism of pyroptosis signaling pathway in disease
Creative Proteomics has developed a signal pathway target detection platform. We are not limited to providing pyroptosis signaling path detection services, but can also provide other signal path detection services. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us and we will customize the service for you. Look forward to working with you.
- Xin Chen, Wan-ting He, et al. Pyroptosis is driven by non-selective gasdermin-D pore and its morphology is different from MLKL channel-mediated necroptosis. cell research, 2019, 26, 1007-1020.
- Elena Khanova, Raymond Wu, et al. Pyroptosis by caspase11/4-gasdermin-D pathway in alcoholic hepatitis in mice and patients. HEPATOLOGY Honor Roll, 2018, 67(5) : 1737-1753.