JAK-STAT cell signaling pathway
Based on Luminex technology platform, Creative Proteomics provides analysis services for key targets of JAK-STAT cell signaling pathway.
JAK-STAT signaling pathway is an important pathway that mediates the signal transduction of a variety of cytokines. It has an important impact on the body's immune response, immune cell differentiation and development and inflammation. Inhibitor of cytokine signal transduction is a negative regulator that feedback blocking of cytokine signal transduction, and regulates the activation of various immune responses in the body. JAK-STAT signal pathway and cytokine signal transduction inhibitor are abnormally expressed It is related to a variety of autoimmune diseases.
The mechanism of JAK-STAT signaling pathway is that cytokines bind to receptors and cause receptor dimerization, so that JAK kinases coupled with receptors approach each other and are activated by tyrosine phosphorylation. The activated JAK kinase then catalyzes the phosphorylation of the tyrosine residues of the cytokine receptor itself and forms the site where STAT binds to the receptor complex. STAT binds to the activated receptor through its SH2 domain and is Phosphorylation is achieved under the catalysis of activated JAK kinase. Phosphorylated STAT forms homo/heterodimers and enters the cell nucleus, combines with the corresponding target gene promoter region to activate the transcription and expression of the corresponding gene.
The JAK-STAT signaling pathway is involved in mediating a variety of physiological and pathological responses of the body and is an important regulatory mechanism. Inflammatory factors can activate JAK kinase and promote the phosphorylation of STAT, thereby causing the expression of inflammatory factors, causing cell damage, apoptosis or proliferation. In normal cells, the gene expression process mediated by the JAK-STAT signaling pathway is transient and is affected by the SOCS protein. Negative regulation. In medical research, in colon cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer and other tumor tissues, the abnormal activation of the JAK-STAT signaling pathway and the increase in protein expression intensity mediated by it can be detected by immunohistochemistry and other methods.
Our detectable targets:
We provide Luminex technology for JAK-STAT signaling pathway analysis.
Luminex technology is a multifunctional liquid phase analysis platform developed on the basis of colored microspheres, laser technology, applied fluidics and high-speed digital signal processing technology. The core is to encode polypropylene microspheres or magnetic microspheres with fluorescent dyes. By adjusting the different ratios of the two fluorescent dyes, up to 100 microspheres with different fluorescence spectra can be obtained. Each kind of microspheres is covalently cross-linked. Capture antibodies against specific antigens.
The JAK-STAT signaling pathway is involved in mediating a variety of physiological and pathological responses of the body and is an important regulatory mechanism. It is widely used in colon cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer and other tumor tissues in medical research.
In addition to Luminex Multiplex Assay, Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), Flow cytometry (FACS analysis) technology can also be provided to meet other customer needs.
Advantages of JAK-STAT signaling pathway detection:
- High-throughput and high-speed: Each microsphere is used as a separate test body, which can perform a large number of biological tests at the same time. It only needs 10~201 samples to test up to 100 indicators at a time, and the fastest can reach 10,000 tests /hour.
- High flexibility: specific probes, antigens or antibodies can be connected to the microspheres to meet the needs of different customers.
- Good repeatability: similar homogeneous reaction mode, each indicator has 1000-5000 reaction units, and the median value of 100 analysis is taken.
Application of our service:
- To study the regulation mechanism of JAK-STAT cell signal pathway in disease
- To study the effect of each virus on JAK-STAT cell signaling pathway
- To study the effects of drugs or therapies on JAK-STAT cell signaling pathways
Creative Proteomics has developed a signal pathway target detection platform. We are not limited to providing JAK-STAT cell signal path detection services, but can also provide other signal path detection services. If you want to detect other targets, please contact us and we will customize the service for you. Look forward to working with you.
- Arbouzova NI, Zeidler MP. JAK/STAT signaling in Drosophila: insights into conserved regulatory and cellular functions. Deveiopment, 2006, 133(14): 2605-2616.
- Walker JG, Smith MD. The JAK-STAT pathway in rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol, 2005, 3(29): 1650-1653.