Interleukin is a type of cytokine produced by and acting on a variety of cells. Interleukins transmit information, activate and regulate immune cells, mediate the activation, proliferation and differentiation of T and B cells, and play an important role in inflammation. Interleukin detection Interleukin detection can be used to study the pathology and pathogenesis of many diseases, etc.can be used in pathological research.
Creative Proteomics can provide interleukin detection platform for scientific research. According to different purposes, our dedicated analysts will customize exclusive solutions for you. We aim to provide customers with high-quality and convenient services to help you accelerate the progress of your project and save time and costs.
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay: study gene expression and measure the transcription abundance of cytokine mRNA.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): The specific binding of antibody molecules to antigen molecules. Separate free contaminants from the target protein bound to the solid-phase carrier, and use special markers for qualitative or quantitative.
- Flow cytometry: Achieve simultaneous detection of multiple indicators from one specimen.
Advantages of interleukins (IL) detection platform
- Large linear range
- One-stop analysis services
- Rapid time to results
- Customized service
Creative Proteomics can detect a variety of interleukin cytokines, such as interleukin-1β, interleukin-1α, interleukin-2, interleukin-6, and interleukin-18. Our testing is not limited to interleukins, but also provides panel testing of cytokines. If you want to test other types of cytokines, you can contact us. Our professional analysts will communicate with you We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
The types of detectable cytokines include but are not limited to: