Creative Proteomics can simultaneously quantitatively detect hypertension-related cytokines and protein through a variety of technologies, and provide higher sensitivity and a wider detection range.
Inflammatory cells are the general term for cells that play an important role in the process of inflammation, including lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, mast cells, fibroblasts, etc. Hypertension is an obvious chronic inflammatory process characterized by activation of the lymphocyte system and the monocyte system. Inflammatory factors play a very important role in the occurrence, development and outcome of hypertension.
Cytokines involved in hypertension
C-reactive protein is an inflammatory marker of essential hypertension and can be used to predict the occurrence and development of hypertension.
Hypersensitive C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) belongs to the category of acute phase reactive protein. Accurate detection of low-concentration C-reactive protein can be used as a sensitive indicator to distinguish low-level inflammation.
TNF-α is mainly regulated in physiological functions, and has the functions of promoting immune regulation and anti-infection. TNF-α can participate in the local or systemic inflammatory reaction process of patients through neuro-endocrine mechanism, vascular injury and remodeling, cell proliferation and other forms. It is closely related to the occurrence and development of hypertension.
Some cytokines, such as IL-1, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-17 and IL-18, play a certain role in the occurrence and development of hypertension and the further damage to target organs. IL-1 stimulates the secretion of endothelin (ET-1) by vascular endothelial cells. ET-1 can constrict blood vessels, resulting in damage to blood vessel walls and aggravation of autoimmune response, thus making the body continue to maintain hypertension. IL-6 stimulates cellular immunity and humoral immunity to produce an inflammatory response, damages vascular endothelial cells, increases blood viscosity, and causes peripheral resistance blood vessels to contract. IL-6 can also effectively promote the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells and fibroblasts, and produce a large amount of platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF). The increase in IL-6 level can increase the calcium ion concentration in smooth muscle cells, thereby enhancing the contractile ability of blood vessels. IL-10 can regulate the immunosuppressive function of cells. IL-17 is one of the independent influencing factors of prehypertension. IL-18 is also involved in the occurrence and development of hypertension.
Detectable cytokines include but are not limited to:
We mainly provide the Luminex cytokine detection platform. Luminex uses fluorescently encoded microspheres with specific antibodies to different target molecules. The different microspheres can be combined freely to a certain extent so that up to 100 analytes can be tested multiple times simultaneously in a single experiment.
The Luminex cytokine assay platform has the following advantages:
- Multiple detection: simultaneous detection of 100 biological targets
- Short experiment time: 1-3 weeks
- High sensitivity: the lower limit of accurate quantification is as low as 0.1 pg/mL
- Save samples: only need a sample volume as low as 25 μL
- Time saving: the experiment process only takes 4 hours
For your different needs, we can also provide the following detection methods:
- Flow cytometry (FACS analysis): Identify and measure cell biomarkers in complex subpopulations. It can be used for intracellular cytokine detection without two hours.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): Use the primary antibody for capture, and conjugate the secondary antibody with an enzyme or radioisotope for detection. Our multiplexing system can detect the expression of multiple cytokines at once.
- Suitable for serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant and all kinds of body fluids.
- Cells (whole blood cells, PBMC, mouse immune cells)
- The body fluid samples are stored in a refrigerator at -80 degrees Celsius and transported on dry ice.
Creative Proteomics can provide you with a one-stop solution. If you want to test other cytokines or other information you want to consult, please contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
- Dai X, Hua L, Chen Y, et al. Mechanisms in hypertension and target organ damage: Is the role of the thymus key?. International journal of molecular medicine, 2018, 42(1): 3-12.