The overall structure of the mouse immune system is comparable to that of humans, and consists of both innate and adaptive components. The mouse model has contributed substantially to our understanding of disease biology.
The Luminex cytokine microarray is a microtiter plate based multiplexed detection antibody microarray technology. Highly specific capture monoclonal antibodies are coupled to different fluorescently labelled magnetic beads. The different types of beads are mixed and suspended in a 96-well microtiter plate. Biotin-labelled high-affinity paired detection antibodies combined with SA-PE are added for signal amplification to enable efficient detection of multiple trace cytokines. A standard curve is constructed using a gradient dilution of the detection signal of the standards to achieve simultaneous detection and accurate quantification of multiple factors in a large number of target samples. This technique is particularly suitable for the quantification of multiple specific factors in large volumes of samples, as it allows for the simultaneous detection of multiple factors in large volumes of samples.
Creative Proteomics is ready to quantify multiple cytokines in mouse tissue/serum/plasma, based on Luminex xMAP multiplex microbead immunoassay technology. Our designed Mouse Cytokine 8-plex/9-plex/23-plex Panels are available allowing the quantification of multiple analytes from a small amount of tissue.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
|Mouse||Mouse Cytokine 8-plex Panel||IL-1β, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-10, GM-CSF, IFN-γ, TNF-α||+Inquiry|
|Mouse||Mouse Cytokine 9-plex Panel||IL-15, IL-18**, basicFGF, LIF, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-2, PDGF-BB, VEGF||+Inquiry|
|Mouse||Mouse Cytokine 23-plex Panel||IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-3, L-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12(p40), IL-12(p70), IL-13, IL-17, Eotaxin, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IFN-γ, KC, MCP1-(MCAF), MIP-α MIP-1β, RANTES, TNF-α||+Inquiry|
- 96-well plate design for batch detection of multiplexed factors up to 80 samples
- High sensitivity, as low as pg/mL
- Multi-factor assays performed with 50 μL liquid sample and 200 μg total protein
- Suitable for serum/plasma, culture supernatants, cells, tissue lysates
- Maximized information in a single sample and cross-analysis allowed between analytes
- Run your assay in just 3-5 hours
- Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker/key factor screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes