Cardiovascular diseases are a serious threat to human health, characterized by high prevalence, hospitalization, disability and death rates. Cardiovascular disease is also the leading cause of death in the global population today.
The development of cardiovascular diseases is related to inflammation and the autoimmune system. Various cytokines and growth factors are involved in this process as pro-inflammatory mediators. Cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor (TNF), IL-26 and IL-28 are mainly secreted by T and B lymphocytes and mononuclear macrophages and are important regulators of the immune and inflammatory response. Vascular endothelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells can also secrete TNF, IL-26 and IL-28, and can act on the vessel wall to cause damage to the vessel wall and promote the proliferation of vascular endothelial cells and smooth muscle cells.
Insulin, C-Reactive Protein/CRP, ACE/CD143, IL-6 and TNF-α are frequently involved in hypertension, atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. Some indicators clearly receive more attention within a disease type. For example, researches on ET-1, VEGF, Cortisol, Leptin and Angiotensinogen are common in hypertension. However, Apolipoprotein E/B, Adiponectin IL-1β, McP-1 /CCL2/JE and LDL Receptor/LDLR are more concentrated in atherosclerosis.
Mouse is one of the common models for cardiovascular disease research. Animal model studies are also needed to demonstrate the efficacy and safety of candidate compounds before they enter clinical studies. Analyzing changes in cytokine and other protein marker levels in mouse models can help explore the pathogenesis and pathology of human cardiovascular disease, evaluate drug efficacy, and explore new therapeutic approaches.
Creative Proteomics offers mouse cardiovascular disease multiplex assays based on Luminex multiplex technology, allowing quantitative analysis of multiple analytes from a small number of serum/plasma samples.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
|Mouse||Mouse Cardiovascular Disease 3-Plex Panel||NGAL/Lipocalin-2, Pentraxin-3 (PTX3), Serum Amyloid A-3 (SAA-3)||+Inquiry|
|Mouse||Mouse Cardiovascular Disease 6-Plex Panel||Adipsin, α1-AcidGlycoprotein (AGP), CRP, Haptoglobin, Serum Amyloid P, α-2-Macroglobulin||+Inquiry|
|Mouse||Mouse Cardiovascular Disease 7-Plex Panel||MMP-9, PAI-1(total), sCD31/sPECAM-1, sE-Selectin, sICAM, sP-Selectin, Tomomodulin||+Inquiry|
|Mouse||Mouse Cardiovascular Disease 9-Plex Panel||CXCL16, Endocan-1, Follistatin (FST), LIGHT, Oncostatin-M, Placental Growth Factor (PLGF-2), sCD40L, Troponin I (Tn I), Troponin T (TnT).||+Inquiry|
- 96-well plate design for batch detection of multiplexed factors up to 80 samples
- High sensitivity, as low as pg/mL
- Multi-factor assays performed with 50 μL liquid sample and 200 μg total protein
- Suitable for serum/plasma, culture supernatants, cells, tissue lysates.
- Maximized information in a single sample and cross-analysis allowed between analytes
- Run your assay in just 3-5 hours
- Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker/key factor screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes