Chemokines are a class of small cytokines or signaling proteins that are secreted by cells and have the ability to induce targeted chemotaxis of nearby responding cells.
Immune cells overcome the vascular endothelial barrier and travel between body fluids and tissues in four steps: cells flow with body fluids; cells are firmly adhered to the vascular endothelium; cells cross the endothelial cell gap; and cells migrate to specific tissues. In this process, chemokines control the selectivity of exuding cells and the firm adhesion of selected cells. Chemokines have direct antibacterial effects, and MIG, IP-10 and I-TAC have defensin-like direct antibacterial effects in in vitro antibacterial assays. Some chemokines are cell growth regulators, some are angiogenic regulators, some are involved in the formation and development of the embryonic immune system, circulatory system and central nervous system, and some chemokine receptors are receptors for host cell invasion by some pathogens.
Creative Proteomics offers the Luminex Human Chemokine 9-plex/27-plex/40-plex/48-plex Panel for quantifying human chemokines in serum, plasma, tissue culture supernatants and cultured cells to meet your diverse needs. We base on Luminex xMAP technology to achieve ideal speed and sensitivity for simultaneous quantification of multiple analytes, significantly increasing productivity and saving valuable sample volumes.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
|Human||Human Chemokine 9-plex Panel||Eotaxin, GROα/CXCL1, RANTES/CCL5, IL-8/CXCL8, IP-10/CXCL10, MCP-1/CCL2, MIP-1α/CCL3, MIP-1β/CCL4, SDF1α/CXCL12||+Inquiry|
|Human||Human Chemokine 27-plex Panel||FGF basic, Eotaxin, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IFN-γ, IL-1β, IL-1ra, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12(p70), IL-13, IL-15, IL-17, IP-10, MCP-1 (MCAF), MIP-1α, MIP-1β, PDGF-BB, RANTES, TNF-α, VEGF||+Inquiry|
|Human||Human Chemokine 40-plex Panel||6Ckine/CCL21, BCA-1/CXCL13, CTACK/CCL27, ENA-78/CXCL5, Eotaxin/CCL11, Eotaxin-2/CCL24, Eotaxin-3/CCL26, Fractalkine/CX3CL1, GCP-2/CXCL6, GM-CSF, Gro-α/CXCL1, Gro-β/CxCL2, I-309/CCL1, IFN-γ, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-4, IL-6, IL-8/ CXCL8, IL-10, IL-16, IP-10/CXCL10, I-TAC/CXCL11, MCP-1/CCL2, MCP-2/CCL8, MCP-3/CCL7, MCP-4/CCL13, MDC/CCL22, MIF, MIG/CXCL9, MIP-1α/CCL3, MIP-1δ/CCL15, MIP-3α/CCL20, MIP-3β/CCL19, MPIF-1/CCL23, SCYB16/CXCL16, SDF-1α+β/CXCL12, TARC/CCL17, TECK/CCL25, TNF-α||+Inquiry|
|Human||Human Chemokine 48-plex Panel||IL-1α, IL-2Rα, IL-3, IL-12 (p40), IL-16, IL-18, CTACK, GRO-α, HGF, IFN-α2, LIF, MCP-3, M-CSF, MIF, MIG, β-NGF, SCF, SCGF-3, SDF-1α, TNF-β, TRAIL, FGF basic, Eotaxin, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IFN-γ, IL-1β, IL-1ra, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 (p70), IL 13, IL-15, IL-17, IP-10, MCP-1 (MCAF), MIP-1α, MIP-1β, PDGF-BB, RANTES, TNF-α, VEGF||+Inquiry|
- 96-well plate design for batch detection of multiplexed factors up to 80 samples
- High sensitivity, as low as pg/mL
- Multi-factor assays performed with 50 μL liquid sample and 200 μg total protein
- Suitable for serum/plasma, culture supernatants, cells, tissue lysates, some panels can also be validated with breast milk, saliva and/or urine samples
- No batch-to-batch errors
- Maximized information in a single sample and cross-analysis allowed between analytes
- Run your assay in just 3-5 hours
- Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker/key factor screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes