Regulatory T cells (Tregs) are the main T cell population that mediates immunosuppression and can negatively regulate antigen-mediated immune responses by suppressing the expansion of self-reactive lymphocytes and avoiding autoimmunity, thus playing an important role in the pathological process of many immune diseases, as well as in the suppressive mechanism of tumor clearance.
Tregs can be divided into naturally occurring natural regulatory T cells (nTregs) and induced adaptive regulatory T cells (aTregs or iTregs), such as Th3, Tr1. In addition, there are CD8Treg and NKT cells, which are closely related to the regulation of immune homeostasis, and their abnormal expression can lead to the development of autoimmune diseases.
Treg cells have obvious anti-inflammatory effects and can secrete anti-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-4, IL-10, TGF-β, etc. to suppress auto-inflammatory responses and prevent pathological immune responses that cause tissue destruction. Treg cells play an important role in many chronic inflammatory diseases by suppressing the activation and proliferation of potentially self-reactive T cells present in the normal organism through active regulation, and exerting immunosuppressive and immune homeostatic properties.
Creative Proteomics offers the Luminex Human Treg Cytokine 3-plex/5-plex/9-plex Panel for quantifying treg cytokines in serum, plasma, tissue/cell lysates, and culture supernatants. We base on Luminex xMAP technology to achieve ideal speed and sensitivity for simultaneous quantification of multiple analytes, significantly increasing productivity and saving valuable sample volumes.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
|Human||Human Treg Cytokine 3-plex Panel||Treg Cytokine-3, Treg Cytokine-12, Treg Cytokine-13||+Inquiry|
|Human||Human Treg Cytokine 5-plex Panel||Treg Cytokine-1, Treg Cytokine-2, Treg Cytokine-7, Treg Cytokine-9, Treg Cytokine-10||+Inquiry|
|Human||Human Treg Cytokine 9-plex Panel||Treg Cytokine-1, Treg Cytokine-2, Treg Cytokine-3, Treg Cytokine-7, Treg Cytokine-8, Treg Cytokine-9, Treg Cytokine-10, Treg Cytokine-12, Treg Cytokine-13||+Inquiry|
- 96-well plate design for batch detection of multiplexed factors up to 80 samples
- High sensitivity, as low as pg/mL
- Multi-factor assays performed with 50 μL liquid sample and 200 μg total protein
- Suitable for serum/plasma, culture supernatants, cells, tissue lysates
- Maximized information in a single sample and cross-analysis allowed between analytes
- Run your assay in just 3-5 hours
- Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
Application of Treg Cytokine Panel
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes