Th17 cells are CD4+ Th cells that function by secreting a variety of cytokines. Th17 cells are involved in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases, tumorigenesis, and various inflammatory diseases in the body.
The activation of Th17 cells requires the involvement of various transforming growth factors, IL-6 (interleukin 6), IL-23 (interleukin 23) and other cytokines. Activated Th17 cells further promote the secretion of a variety of cytokines, including IL-17A, IL-17F, IL-26, IL-22, IL-6 and TNF-α. These cytokines are mainly produced by stimulating different cells such as endothelial cells, fibroblasts, epithelial cells and macrophages to produce chemokines such as CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL5, CCL2 and CCL5. It also produces nitric oxide synthase (NOS-2), metalloproteinase (MMP) 3, GM-CSF and inflammatory cellular factors (IL-1, IL-6 and TNF-α), and also expresses different transcription factors ROR γt, RORα and STAT3. In addition to their effects on cytokines, Th17 cells can also exert important biological effects through other pathways. For example, increased PGE2 activity affects Th17 secretion of IL-23/IL-17 further leading to an increased inflammatory response to its production of specific cytokines such as IL-17, IL-22, IL-17F and CCL20.
Creative Proteomics offers the Luminex Human TH17 Cytokine 15-plex/25-plex Panel for quantifying human Th17 cytokines in serum, plasma, tissue culture supernatants and cultured cells. We base on Luminex xMAP technology to achieve ideal speed and sensitivity for simultaneous quantification of multiple analytes, significantly increasing productivity and saving valuable sample volumes.
Magnetic bead-based Luminex multiplex assay
|Human||Human Th17 Cytokine 15-plex Panel||IL-1β, IL-4, IL-6, IL-10, IL-17A, IL-17F, IL-21, IL-22, IL-23, IL-25, IL-31, IL-33, IFN-γ, sCD40L, TNF-α.||+Inquiry|
|Human||Human Th17 Cytokine 25-plex Panel||IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12(p70), IL-13, IL-15, IL-17A/CTLA8, IL-17E/IL-25, IL-17F, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-21, IL-22, IL-23, IL-27, IL-28A/IFNλ2, IL-31, IL-33, IFN-, GM-CSF, MIP-3α/CCL20, TNFα, TNFβ||+Inquiry|
- 96-well plate design for batch detection of multiplexed factors up to 80 samples
- High sensitivity, as low as pg/mL
- Multi-factor assays performed with 50 μL liquid sample and 200 μg total protein
- Suitable for serum/plasma, culture supernatants, cells, tissue lysates
- Maximized information in a single sample and cross-analysis allowed between analytes
- Run your assay in just 3-5 hours
- Mass-calibrated standards for consistent results with every new lot of material
- Multiplexed protein assays
- Relative protein expression assays
- Detection of cytokine expression patterns
- Biomarker screening
- Identification of key factors
- Confirmation of biological processes